WE NEED QUALITY FOSTER HOMES IN BATAVIA AND CARTERVILLE AREAS!
ALL MEDICAL IS PAID BY CARE. We will provide pet food as it is donated, but if food is unavailable, we ask that foster homes provide it (We ask that foster no more than two animals at a time unless it is a litter of kittens or puppies.) Most importantly, you provide the love and TLC! WE NEED FOSTER HOMES FOR DOGS OF ALL SIZES, CATS, KITTENS AND PREGNANT OR NURSING MAMA CATS. (KITTEN SEASON IS COMING FAST)!!!
Becoming a CARE Foster Home:
1. First, please fill out our Foster Home Application (PDF Format). We will then contact you.
2. If approved, we will set up a time for a home check.
General Qualifications:All pets must be friendly and up-to-date on vaccinations.
All prospective foster homes are required to have a home check.
- Caring for the foster pet or pets until they are adopted by a loving person or persons.
- Allowing potential adopters to visit pet at your home and making final determination of adoption. (We will train you and are always available for help!)
- Filling out associated paperwork for adoptions
For more information about fostering in Batavia area, please call Ruth Ann at (630) 879-1324 or email us. In the Carterville area, call 618-985-5304 or email us.